A Refund of Expenses Form is available here:
Standard Univeristy travel rates are here.
Visa receipts :
The Auditors are not prepared to accept point of sale visa receipts as proof of expenditure. They also require a till receipt for point of sale purchases (particularly for expenses claims such as restaurants).
Booking confirmations for conferences cannot be used as a receipt as the auditors do not regard this as sufficient evidence of the person actually attending the conference. Unfortunately a proof of attendance of the meeting is required, conference organiser's should be able to provide this. If there is any doubt a signed/stamped letter on official headed paper from the conference organiser will suffice.
- Transferable Skills Training for Research Students and Postdocs
- Downing Site Department Guidelines
- Demonstrating and Supervising in the Department of Earth Sciences
- A Users Guide to Content Management System
- UK Earth Science Departmental Websites
- Refund of Expenses Form
- Site Index
- Insurance of Personal Computers in the Department